How i started business from home

Hello my nam is Shiran Farhi i was born in 1987 in Israel.
I didn't finish school and at age 20 i read Robert Kiyosaki book "rich dad poor dad" and that was the first time i heard about passive income or residual income.
So i started to look for a ways for me to create that kind of financial freedom.

At age 23 my friend show me a concept of a business that i never saw befor,  it's called network marketing or MLM (multi level marketing) i loved the idea that i can start with very small amount 
and grew insind of the companey.


Without any business backround i succeed to create passive income after few years and i learn a lot about business, money, personal development ect.

Now it's the year 2020, i'm in that business for 9 years already and while the world is in financial crisis, my income is stay the same or grow base on my own effort, but i do hve the financial security that i search at age 20.

Network marking is the perfect business platform to build from home, you can build it online or offline you choose how to do it. 
I actually sit at home and doing presentations, my goal is to help more people create financial freedom espacially during the corona virus crisis.

Of course it's a home based business, but still you need to work hard for it, there is no easy money, no one will just give you passive income, you need to work for it BUT it's simple business and i'll teach you how to do it, my goal is to help as many people as i can achieve financial security.

Send me a message and ask me for more details:
facebook: shiran farhi
instagram: shiran_lifestyle

Wish you all the best :)

תגובות